Monday, January 17, 2011

back(side) on my grind

Fantastic weekend of snowboarding, 8 hours yesterday and quite a bit the day before. Finally feeling confident about spins and boxes, now time to step it up and throw down spins on the tabletops and slay the rails. Last year was the first time in my life I didn't go riding/skiing at least once, so right now I am 100% back in my element.  Cranked up forward lean, widened stance and tore up the じょっぱり black diamond. Met new people, wore myself out.. Went BIG at the end, but way sloppy, in the words of my friend Kyle "Go home you're gonna kill yourself".. whoops. Trying too hard to clear the massive tabletop, I didn't even see many locals able to get over it, so now it's become more saddle-shaped. Loving life, Zen 1 out.

No comments:

Post a Comment